Sunday 12 January 2014

Youtube...

My blog has existed for about a year and a half now and although my posts haven't been very regular, I feel as though my life has opened up enough to give me sufficient time to blog and share my passion for beauty with people who feel the same. This means I plan to write many more blogposts, with ideas flying around my head every day I'm confident I won't ever run out of things to say!
For a while now I've been a keen follower of certain beauty and fashion Youtubers and have been considering setting myself up with my own channel.
I've finally gathered up the confidence to try and make my own videos and see if people are interested in what I have to say. I'm not entirely sure when, but I plan to post a video soon and see how it goes. At the moment I'm trying to think up some ideas of what my first post is going to be, and until I do, nothing will be posted. 
It's quite a challenging and intimidating thing to do, but I want to be sure I am confident and positive enough to do it and feel good about it. 
I will be sure to post my first video on my blog when it's ready and hope to receive only kind words of encouragement so I'm not too afraid to do more!


No comments:

Post a Comment