Thursday 16 January 2014

Cute disney socks

On my little visit to good ol' Primark the other day, I fell completely in love with these adorable Disney print socks. Just lately, Primark seem to have teamed up with Disney to incorporate the iconic Disney prints and styles in many of their products at very reasonable prices. Just 50p more than other printed socks in Primark, these cute, retro socks are definitely worth the pricetag - £2.50!
Sadly, there were only two different types in my local store, although I know there were some Little Mermaid ones recently as my friend bought some just before Christmas. The only two I could get hold of were the Minnie Mouse and the Snow White print. I'll keep a lookout to see if they bring in more but for now I'll be loving life as a die-hard Disney fan in my Minnie Mouse socks watching Tangled, The Little Mermaid and all my favourite Disney movies! :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the hoard of Disney stuff Primark are bringing out lately too! Did you see their slippers? I got some Bambi ones, they were only like £3.50 and they're my most worn out of all my slippers that I've actually paid more for! Can't beat a bit of Primark!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great! I love how a lot of high street stores are teaming up with Disney to give us products you wouldn't normally find in the Disney merch line for a lot less money! Definitely going to be checking out the slippers though, I'm a huuuge fan of bambi! X

    ReplyDelete