Thursday 28 February 2013

25 things about me...


I've seen loads of bloggers do this ever since I entered the blogging community and I think it's a great way to get to know the person behind the blog. I searched my brain for some things about myself that make me different to the next person. 
Enjoy!


1. I am only 5 foot in height (which is obviously teeny weeny!)

2. I can do pretty much any accent you throw at me

3. In my spare time I'm an avid novel and script-writer

4.I have a big fat cat called Bertie and he's my absolute world (as is my boyfriend, obviously!)

5. I have done a bit of acting with Jack P Shepherd, Brooke Vincent and Sasha Parkinson from coronation street and can confirm they're all babes!

6. I have a terrible addiction to crisps (any kind, I ain't fussy!)

7. I have very blue eyes, some say they're so pale blue they're 'scary'

8. One of my absolute favourite things to do is brush my teeth...

9. My favourite films are The Lion King, Billy Elliot, Pretty in Pink and Les Miserables (a new addition)

10. I sing pretty much ALL the time, even though I can't.

11. I am useless when it comes to doing anything exciting with my hair and have never had it done in a salon (lazy!)


12. I have 11 hairbrushes

13. I like sketching but only seem to enjoy sketching horses...

14. I have a major girl crush on Audrey Hepburn and Michelle Keegan

15. My absolute favourite female performer of all time is Nicki Minaj (guilty pleasure!)

16. I have a fear of vomit and moths and an especially chronic fear of mould, to the point where I scream and cry if ever in contact with it

17. My only flares in the kitchen are millionaire's shortbread, brownies and mini quiches and I can't cook anything else!

18. Pink is my favourite colour and always has been, to the point that I have a pink sewing machine...

19. I have an obsession with the programme Friends and have watched at least 5 episodes a day for 3 months after my boyfriend made the mistake of buying me the box set for christmas

20. I can't eat cake and it remains the only thing to ever make me gag

21. I constantly sit on my knees (even at a dinner table) and struggle to sit properly and have done so since I was a little girl!

22. I'm a night owl and therefore more awake at night than I am in the daytime

23. I have to ensure my toast is virtually charcoal (extremely burnt) before I eat it

24. I have absolutely zero rhythm and can't dance to save my life

25. I am the bomb when it comes to spelling tests and can spell near enough every word! (I even used to enjoy them as a child, what a loser!) 



Sophie. 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment