Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips



Let's face it, just about every beauty blogger has heard of these little delights as they've been booming in the world of blogging. There's certainly no doubt about why Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms are getting people talking. They're super nourishing, perfectly pigmented and all have their individual benefits suited to different lip types and different demands. 
I first purchased the peachy toned lip balm 'Peach Kiss' because it suited my pigment demands perfectly. My favourite lip shades are nudes, peaches and light frosted corals. I wanted to try a lip product that promised to nourish and protect my lips alongside providing them with a pretty sheen and delicate splash of colour. I was impressed with how soft and silky it left my lips for a good few hours, even after eating and drinking. Feeling so impressed I decided to try some more, but unfortunately the only others my local Boots had to offer were 'Quenched', 'Peach Kiss' and 'Pink Punch'. I purchased the two others right away and adored 'Pink Punch' almost instantly. It's a vibrant pink which on red lips looks even brighter. It's much more of a balm than a lipstick as like the other nourishes and protects your lips and leaves them looking shiny and soft. 
The third, 'Quenched' will become my new night time and first thing in the morning lip balm to treat dry, sore lips and to do exactly what it says - quench. 
This one is colourless but smells delicious and has the same nourishing effect as the others!
I believe there are a couple more coloured balms in this range, along with a few with different nourishing effects (some are SPF, others are for specific lip issues). After enjoying these three I will definitely consider buying more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment