Friday 6 September 2013

Nivea Love



I'm a big fan of premium skincare, and I think it's nice to have the odd Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser or Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser kicking around your bathroom cupboard, however when money is tight, sometimes it's best to hit the drugstore for skin care. 
I recently ran out of my Liz Earle hot-cloth cleanser, and only had one other in my bathroom cupboard. The only option I had was an old No7 hot cloth cleanser and matching toner which has been known to make me break out. So I rushed to Boots to see what they had in terms of skin care that wouldn't cost the earth and wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin. 
I was already using the Nivea Pure & Natural day cream and was loving it. It's so soft and silky but is also refreshing and a good wake-me-up for tired skin. I decided to go for a budget buy and picked up the Nivea Pure & Natural cleansing lotion and cleansing toner. It was 3 for 2 on all beauty products at that point so I chose the Nivea Daily Essentials double-effect eye-makeup remover as my third product. A few weeks later I ditched my No7 night cream for the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream for a great cost and now use every product in between my premium skincare or whenever my skin feels a bit vulnerable. 
They all work brilliantly together and leave my skin feeling fresh, soft, clean and clear and not the least bit irritated. 
Nivea don't use any harsh chemicals which is great for my sensitive skin and their products are never strongly perfumed, meaning you won't be overwhelmed with scent for those with a sensitive nose.
If you're after a good facial freshen-up, are tired of your regular skincare products or your skin is feeling sensitive and vulnerable, give Nivea a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!



Sophie.



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment