Tuesday 8 September 2015

H&M Norwich Beauty Launch

As I work for H&M as a Sales Advisor, I am lucky enough to be involved in every new venture our ever-growing Norwich store achieves. As most beauty addicts would be aware, H&M have recently launched their worldwide new beauty range, which stands pillars above the cheap-as-chips, grab-a-lipstick-to-go-with-your-top makeup range they have sold for years. Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of this makeup, particularly the nail polishes, but there is always room for improvement, so when I heard that the store I work in has the privilege of becoming one of only a few stores in the UK to sell the new beauty range, I couldn't wait. 
I was asked to partake in the night shift last night, which included working from 6PM to the following 6AM. The thought of doing such a long, gruelling shift wasn't too appealing, but with the promise of being one of the first in the store to see and touch the wonderful new products, and to set them up to perfection, I got stuck in.
Myself and a team of eleven other people worked incredibly hard ensuring the makeup was set up to it's advantage, showing just how beautiful the products really are. After the long, hard work was completed, it was only right to take a few snaps, and they look so beautiful, I just had to share them on here. 











As it was my job to line up and colour coordinate every nail polish in the wall, as well as paint a little tester nail for each one (which, needless to say, took hours), I think it's only fair to buy as many of them as I can, right? I feel like a proud mother seeing it all set up so so perfectly! 


I haven't purchased anything yet but I've written myself a list of everything I want already, and let's face it, it's not going to be a small list! If you're lucky enough to be near a store with the new beauty department, absolutely go and see it, it's worth every look! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment